What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e mail address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more Effectively respond to your customer service requests and support Needs).
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at bottom of each mail.
- How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property or safety. However , no personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing , advertising or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for consent and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
By using [our] website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or mobile device as explained below. If you want to disable or delete any cookies already stored on your computer, [you can do this using your browser options]. However, this may stop our website from functioning properly and impact your user experience.
A list of all the cookies used on this website are set out below. The following cookies are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages on our website you find most interesting, albeit anonymously.
This website will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This website will:
- Allow you to “share” pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (when available)
This website will not
Share your personal information with third parties, other than our subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent company unless you consent to it or unless we are required by law.
Last Updated 08 April 2015