AMIRA Organic Projects
AMIRA Organic Farming Projects are located in Northern part of India across towns of Badaun, Unnao in the state of Uttar Pradesh (about 250 kms From the National Capital of India respectively).
Why Uttar Pradesh?
Situated in the world famous Indo-Gangetic plains and in the foothills of Himalaya, the fertile land in Uttar Pradesh (a major contributor to the national food grain stock) is garlanded by the holy rivers Ganga (Ganges) and Yamuna which are two major rivers of India. The economy of this state is dominated by and dependent on agriculture.
AMIRA ORGANIC – Future of Organic Food
AMIRA Organic established with the vision & Mission of taking forward the aim of AMIRA“ Passion for Purity” by bringing –
- Purity in most natural form (organic) of Food
- Integrity in food no adulteration
- Traceable from fork to farm
- Responsibility in trade for its consumers, farmers & the mother Earth
- Authentic organic food from most suitable and greatest agricultural land “INDIA”
Highlights of AMIRA Organic Farming Projects
- A total of 3660 farmers practicing organic farming associated with Amira group cultivating about 7250 hectare of land.
- Long terms contracts in place with Amira Farmers, to ensure:
- Provision of best quality Seeds.
- Bio Inputs to farmers.
- Provision of Marketing Linkage/Platform.
- Provision of Technical Guidance.
- Package of practice for various Organic crops
- Training to Farmers for best practices in Organic Farming.
- Sustainable method of Farming.
AMIRA Organic Product Range
- Basmati Rice
- Specialty Rice
- Legumes & Lentils
- Spices & Condiments
- Edible Oils
- Ready to Eat Meals
- Ready to Cook