- ANFI NYSE LISTED
- Amira Press meet at Gulf Food, Dubai
- AMIRA annual day @ AMIRA corporate office
54 Prakriti Marg, M.G. Road, New Delhi – India
- AMIRA Organic @ BIOFACH Kerala
- AMIRA at Biofach, Nuremberg
- FOOD FORUM
- FOOD FORUM
- Ethinic Food Brussels
- Saudi Fair
- AMIRA Raaz-e-Biryani
- AMIRA @ The Gourmet High Street
- AMIRA @ SUMMER FANCY FOOD SHOW 2014
- Celebrity Chef Ripu Dhaman at Live Kitchen at Amira Booth, Aahar India
- AMIRA & IFB Promotion
- CNEB shot
AMIRA has a long record of achievement and has grown with extraordinary speed and has been honored as one of India’s fastest growing companies. Exporting has been key to that growth as our sales were made Internationally.
- Beautiful food can only be made with the finest ingredients. Absolutely no other rice available in the UK compares.Karam Sethi
Head Chef at Michelin-starred Trishna, London
AMIRA (“ANFI” – New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)) is a major international producer of Packaged Food, Indian Specialty Basmati Rice with over 200 food products with sales in over 40 countries.
AMIRA generates majority of its revenue through the sale of Basmati rice, a long-grain rice grown only in certain regions of the Indian sub-continent, selling its products, primarily in emerging markets, through a distribution network.